Captain Planet Strip Club Captain Planet Strip Club

7/10

It was a good idea, really good animation and finally some clear voices instead of some whiny 12 year old! Too short though..!

I like your style.

Kroof

TF2 Gun Sounds! TF2 Gun Sounds!

Yeah, maybe =\

I've played TF2 but not too much. Where did the video come from? I'm sorry but I'm not sure if this was realllly front page material, I just think everyone sucks up to Valve. Lots.
Maybe a different animation, something like Walk Smash Walk would go well with it.

Sorry, good effort but not my cup of tea.

Then I Run Then I Run

Interesting

I like the idea of having a person with a stage for a head and a definition for the body. What was the word that was defined on the body? Also from what I interpret, the moths must be like the persons thoughts, and when they flutter away it's left with a mirror image of itself and it does not like what it sees. I've always wondered what the monster like being is.
My only real peice of criticism is that you might want to work on the transitions between 'scenes'. I'm talking about when the monster like being eats you 5 times and when the person opens it's face up 4 times.
Anyway I'm glad to see that you're back, I have not heard of any videos by you in a good year or so. Maybe I've just been missing out. Either way, good stuff, and always, Mew =D

FoXcatO responds:

I'll keep that about the transitions in mind next time.
The last time I submitted something before this one was back in December 07 so yeah... it HAS been some time... hopefully my next couple of submissions wont come so slow:)

A Part A Part

Wow

I know what I'm thinking but I can't translate it into words to type. Pretty much all I can say is that was a real flash with real feelings. Great job =)

-Kroof

HeRetiK responds:

thanks for another kind review :)

Lifeblood Colors Lifeblood Colors

I like the meaning

I understand what you wrote at the end of it, but until then I just saw the movie, didn't understand the meaning. I'm pretty shallow like that. At the end though, it made sense.

Movin' Movin'

Good animation

I recognized the characters that were supposed to be the mod souls, but had a tough time recognizing the rest of the characters. Speaking of Bleach, too bad Dattebayo won't be subbing anymore...

FURRY SEXY SADDAM YAOI FURRY SEXY SADDAM YAOI

ok but

woulda been better if i was high

ArmorMovies responds:

o_O Are you a terrorist or something like that?

People are Veggies! People are Veggies!

KeEp gEtTinG DeMM VeGgiEzZ!

that was nice, an abvious effort was put forth, and for that it will make it into NG

Avalanches Avalanches

powerfull..and amazing

it was good (as usual) but different this time. it had more emotion put into it than some of your works. i think that is what makes it better.
watching some of your other stuff got me hooked on deftones and mew darn you!
but either way you are a god!
--kroof

Dodge! Remix2 Dodge! Remix2

yet again

another pointless, PLOTLESS, dumb peice of free blam point from the clock crew......sigh