Captain Planet Strip Club Captain Planet Strip Club

7/10

It was a good idea, really good animation and finally some clear voices instead of some whiny 12 year old! Too short though..!

I like your style.

Kroof

TF2 Gun Sounds! TF2 Gun Sounds!

Yeah, maybe =\

I've played TF2 but not too much. Where did the video come from? I'm sorry but I'm not sure if this was realllly front page material, I just think everyone sucks up to Valve. Lots.
Maybe a different animation, something like Walk Smash Walk would go well with it.

Sorry, good effort but not my cup of tea.

Then I Run Then I Run

Interesting

I like the idea of having a person with a stage for a head and a definition for the body. What was the word that was defined on the body? Also from what I interpret, the moths must be like the persons thoughts, and when they flutter away it's left with a mirror image of itself and it does not like what it sees. I've always wondered what the monster like being is.
My only real peice of criticism is that you might want to work on the transitions between 'scenes'. I'm talking about when the monster like being eats you 5 times and when the person opens it's face up 4 times.
Anyway I'm glad to see that you're back, I have not heard of any videos by you in a good year or so. Maybe I've just been missing out. Either way, good stuff, and always, Mew =D

FoXcatO responds:

I'll keep that about the transitions in mind next time.
The last time I submitted something before this one was back in December 07 so yeah... it HAS been some time... hopefully my next couple of submissions wont come so slow:)

A blobs tale 2 A blobs tale 2

Fun little game!

This is a great game. It's something you play in 15-20 minutes so you don't need to dedicate hours to it. I suck at puzzle games and this wasn't too hard. Something like Klanoa!

Fun!

The Torture Game 2 The Torture Game 2

I'm messed up

That was too fun. I'm giggling, literally.
I'm chewing on the idea of how a person can post screenies of what they did. That would be fun.

Let's just say the painting tool came in handy =)
Lots of dangling prime cuts.
Lovely blood spatter effect.
Lots of Macabre like torture.
FunFun!

FMX Team FMX Team

A pretty fun game once ou get used to it

It does take a little getting used to, especially if you play Xmoto a lot. At the first time I tried it I though "Ew, bad game.", but gave it another try and it's really good. Pretty thought out, balanced game. As to what the guy below, forgothim, said, I say shame on you, I bet you didn't even give the game a fair chance.

Sequoyah Sequoyah

Beautiful Psytrance/Ambient piece. It really completed William and Sly 2.

Drummer Boy Drummer Boy